ABOUT THE BOOK
Key Benefit :
- Absolute coverage of the syllabus of Strategic Cost Management & Performance Evaluation prescribed by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India And Exhaustive Coverage of All ICAI Study Material Questions (including the New SM), RTP, MTP, Past Papers and Relevant Old syllabus Questions as well, wherever required and applicable.
- The entire syllabus is divided in 2 VOLUMES consisting of Theory with Case Studies and Practical Questions.
- Volume 1 provides a diagrammatic review of theoretical concepts, with chapter wise summary.
- Diagrammatic Representation & Analysis of All Case Studies issued by ICAI till date.
- Volume 2 consists of Systematically SOLVED questions with SUMMARY of questions making the understanding of complex sums simpler
- Introduction to Strategic Cost Management
- Modern Business Environment
- Lean System and Innovation
- Cost Management Techniques
- Cost Management for Specific Sector
- Decision Making
- Pricing Decisions
- Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Divisional Transfer Pricing
- Strategic Analysis of Operating Income
- Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CA Sankalp Kanstiya
Professor Sankalp Kanstiya is a qualified Chartered Accountant & Company Secretary, graduated from Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai.
He Started off his journey by working in JP Morgan Chase handling Asset Management Activities and Financial Due Diligence to gain Practical knowledge which he imparts while teaching.
To give wings to his Passion of teaching , started Educational venture in the name of Finovative Solutions providing Professional Training and Financial Advisory based in Mumbai.
He has been in the field of educating and enhancing students knowledge since last 8 years now, where his way of teaching evolves around Conceptual teaching. along with practical examples which is demonstrated in the book as well.
He has been a visiting faculty for some of the learning institutes; ICAI, BCAS, ICSI.