ABOUT THE BOOK
Question Book For Corporate & Allied/Economic Laws For Nov 21 & Onwards By CA Abhishek Bansal (1 Book)
Salient Features :
- Strictly as per syllabus approved by ICAI
- Up to date amendments including Companies Act, 2013.
- Coverage of Questions appeared in past exams has been arranged to conceptual briefing.
- Questions from RTP and Compilation of Suggested Answers issued by ICAI for Better Approach towards subjective knowledge.
- Covers all chapters for New Syllabus.
Question Book Contents Chapters :
- Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Offence And Penalty
- Foreign COMPANIES
- Special Courts
- Producer COMPANY
- Oppression & Mismanagement
- Accounts of Company
- Appointment & Qualification of Directors
- Board Meeting
- Managerial Remuneration
- Compromise & Arrangement
- Winding UP
- Sarfaesi, 2002
- Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- Prevention Of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- Insolvency &- Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Insurance Act, 1938 & Banking ( Old Only)
- Interpretation Of Statues (Old Only)
- Competition Act, 2002 (Old only)
- Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 (New Only)
- Arbitration & Conciliation, 1996 (New only)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CA Abhishek Bansal is a Young, Dynamic and Energetic faculty with teaching experience of more than 5 years at various places like Mumbai, Nagpur, Jodhpur, and Nasik. Graduated from HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai his strength lies in Flow Chart Pattern (better known as Drawing Skills in class) of teaching and easy way of communication. By Profession, he is also a Company Secretary and a practicing chartered accountant. He is also the visiting faculty of WIRC ? ICAI. Indicative of his track record in the past and his experience with the students, he showcases this subject so strongly in the class that students understand, learn and memorize the subject in the class itself. Being a vivacious reader and having a beautiful mind is what differentiates him from the rest.