ABOUT THE BOOK
|This book is designed as per the latest CA Foundation syllabus for Paper 2, section A on business laws. The book discusses all the concepts in easy yet legal language. The concepts are supported by many examples and case studies.
This book covers
1) The Indian Contract Act, 1872
2) The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
3) The Indian Partnership Act, 1932
4) The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
5) The Companies Act, 2013.
|Key Highlights||1) Theory concepts explained with examples2) Simple and easy language
3) Includes all previous years exam questions
4) More than 300 questions with sample answers
5) More than 550 examples
Study from the best CA Foundation business law notes and excel in your exam !
|Number of pages||256|
|Status||Ready to dispatch|
|Delivery||Within 5 to 7 working days (depends upon location)|