ABOUT THE BOOK
CA Inter Accounting Cracker By CA Parveen Sharma & CA Kapileshwar Bhalla For November 2021 Examinations.
Taxmann’s CRACKER for Accounting is prepared exclusively for the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination requirement. It covers the entire revised, new syllabus as per ICAI.
The Present Publication is the 3rd Edition, for CA-Inter New Syllabus, authored by CA Parveen Sharma & CA Kapileshwar Bhalla, with the following noteworthy features:
- Strictly as per Revised Syllabus of ICAI.
- [Trend Analysis] for the last seven attempts (May 2018 Onwards New Syllabus)
- [Marks Distribution] Chapter-wise marks distribution
- [Comparison with Study Material] Chapter-wise comparison with ICAI Study Material
- Coverage of this book includes:
- 23 Past Exam Questions
- CA Intermediate May 2019 – Accounting
- CA Intermediate November 2019 – Accounting
- CA Intermediate November 2020 – Accounting
- CA Intermediate January 2021 – Accounting
- CA Intermediate July 2021 – Accounting
- Questions from RTPs and MTPs of ICAI
- [Arrangement of Question] Questions in each chapter are arranged ‘sub-topic’ wise
Contents of this book are as follows:
- Accounting standards applicability of AS
- AS 1 – Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS 2 – Valuation of Inventories
- AS 3 – Cash Flow Statements
- AS 10 – Property, Plant and Equipment
- AS 11 – the effects of changes in foreign exchange rates
- AS 12 – Government Grants
- AS 13 – Accounting for Investments
- AS 16 – Borrowing Costs
- Framework for Preparation
- Presentation of Financial Statements
- Bonus Issue & Right Issue
- Profit or Loss prior to Incorporation
- Redemption of Debentures
- Redemption of Preference Shares
- Investment Accounts
- Insurance Claims
- Hire Purchase
- Branch Accounting
- Accounting from incomplete records (single entry)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CA Parveen Sharma
CA Parveen Sharma is a first Class Commerce Graduate from Delhi University, having graduated from Sri Venkateswara College. He qualified Chartered Accountancy Course in 1996 and was placed on the merit list (Rank Holder) in Intermediate and Finals. He completed his post-graduation in Indian Accounting Standards and US GAAP in July 2007. He qualified certificate course on valuation from ICAI in January 2010.
CA Kapileshwar Bhalla
CA Kapileshwar Bhalla is a qualified Chartered Accountant. He is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He did his graduation from Delhi University (Shri Ram College of Commerce) in 1996.
He has been actively teaching students Accountancy and Cost Accounting at IPCC and Final levels of Chartered Accountancy since 1999. He has delivered various seminars on Accounting Standards, IFRS, and Ind AS at multiple forums to the students and industry.