ABOUT THE BOOK
CA Final Combo Direct Tax ( Compact + Compiler) Indirect Tax (Main Book + Questionnaire + Summary) By Bhanwar Borana , Yashvant Mangal Applicable for November 2021 Exam
(Latest Edition Books)
IDT Books Includes –
(1) 3 Volume Conceptual Books A Handbook on Conceptual Learning on Indirect Tax Laws (GST & Customs), Old and New Syllabus for CA Final / CS Final By CA. Yashvant Mangal.
Speacial Features of this book :
- Amended upto 30.04.2021
- Every topic with its complete analysis and interpretation
- Easy understanding through soft language
- Solved analytical illustration as per current amended law
- 100% Coverage with conceptual clarity
- Covers relevent case laws and analysis
- Past CA final exam papers with amended solutions
(2) Questionnaire Books
Special Features Of Our Questionnaire :
- Updated With All Amendments upto 30st april,2021
- 500+ Solved Questions
- 850+ MCQs
- Includes RTP , MTP, ICAI Questions & Past exam questions with amended solutions.
- Includes Case Study Based MCQs
- Includes ICAI MCQs Booklet
- Books available in 2 Volumes
(3) 1 Summary Book
Special Features Of Our Summary book :
- Updated With All Amendments upto 30st april, 2021
- Entire IDT (GST + Customs) revision in approx 300 Pages
- Includes tables, Flow chart and diagrams for easy understandability
- Book in 1 Volume Only
DT Books Includes
Covers Amendments made by Finance Act 2020 Covered all Case Laws applicable for November 2021 Exam COMPACT is a India’s First Handwritten colored book)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CA Bhanwar Borana plays multiple roles very effectively as a Guide, Teacher, Mentor, Motivator and Friend to his students. Banwar sir is the professor to go beyond theoretical reading of the section and make students solve practice problems in the class which puts the students to ease during the examinations.
CA Yashvant Mangal is a Fellow Member of ICAI. He is also a Qualified Company Secretary and a Commerce Graduate. He is a Renowned National Level Author & Faculty of Indirect Tax Laws (IDT) for CA, CS & CMA Final students and Professionals. He is famous for coverage of the entire syllabus of IDT in just around 100 hours in a Conceptual manner with a Practical Approach.