ABOUT THE BOOK
Latest Book Of Law 7th Edition For Nov 21 By CA Arpita Tulsyan (E Book & Physical Book)
Set Of 4 Books.
Amendments Already covered till 30.04.2021.
Validity of E-Book : E-Book & Physical Book = Unlimited Views until you receive the physical book.
- Applicability : Specifically for Nov 2021 Exams. (If any May 2022 student wants to purchase now itself, they may go with the book, however they’ll have to cover the Amendments Separately)
- Course : New Course Only. If any student of Old Course wants it, pls select the appropriate option while buying. For the Extra Chapters specifically applicable for Old Course, you will get the Notes along with Question-Answers, which will be in Single Colour (Black) & in Spiral Binded.
- Technical Requirements for E-Book: Please refer the System Requirements in the Product Image for E-Book. Book can be viewed on Android Smartphones / Windows Laptop – Desktop.
Features of the Book :
- Multi – Coloured Book
- Easy to Understand
- Full Coverage of the Syllabus (Around 1200 Pages)
- Detailed & Comprehensive
- Includes all Amendments upto 30.04.2021
- Explanation using Flowcharts wherever possible
- Story Codes given to understand & retain the Answer
- Exhaustive Coverage in Question & Answers – 2011 Questions (Subjective & MCQs)
- MCQs also provided for every chapter
- Relevant Case Laws covered
- REVISION CHARTS , PENALTY SUMMARY, APPEAL TIME LIMITS SUMMARY ADDED CHAPTER-WISE
Coverage in Subjective Q & A :
- 16 – ICAI Past Exam Questions from May 2013 to Jan 2021 Exams
- 17 – ICAI Mock Papers from August 2016 Series to April 2021 Series
- 11 – ICAI Past RTP’s from May 2016 to May 2021
- 100% Questions from ICAI Material & ICAI Question Bank
- All MCQ’s from Sample MCQs issued by ICAI , Case Studies & MCQs by ICAI- also covered.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CA Arpita S. Tulsyan is a young Chartered Accountant with having an immense passion for teaching. Having started her career in 2011, she has achieved remarkable success in the teaching profession. As a faculty at Commerce Eduworld (Thane – Maharashtra) and through Video lectures, she has guided Lacs of students to clear the toughest CA exams at ease. She has been regular faculty at ICAI.