ABOUT THE BOOK
Main Book Of CA Final Corporate & Economic Laws By CA Pankaj Garg (1 Main Module)
For Nov 21 & Onward Exam.
The Present Publication is the thoroughly revised 7th Edition & Updated till 30th April 2021 for CA-Final | New Syllabus, with the following noteworthy features :
- [Section-wise in a Tabular Format] with a Sub-Heading for each sub-section
- [Table of Sections along with corresponding Rules] to help the students find the Sections covered in the chapter & enabling them to find the corresponding Rules with ease
- [Practical Illustrations from Past Exams, RTPs & MTPs] are given at the end of every topic with Hints
- [Summary of Attempt-wise Questions] are covered to know the examination weightage of the Chapters
- [Simple & Concise Language] for easy understanding
- [Question/Case Studies] 600+ Questions and Case Studies with Hints are provided for self-practice.
Detailed answers are provided in the 7th Edition of Taxmann’s CRACKER cum Exam Guide for Corporate & Economic Laws for CA-Final For New Syllabus :
Coverage of this book includes:
- All Past Exam Questions at the end of every topic/chapter, till July 2021 Exam.
- CA Final July 2021 (New Syllabus).
- Questions from RPTs and MTPs of ICAI.
[Most Updated & Amended] This book is updated & amended as per the following:
- Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020.
- Companies (Appointment and Qualifications of Directors) fifth Amendment Rules, 2020.
- Schedule V of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Master Directions – External Commercial Borrowings (Updated as of 12th April 2021).
- Foreign Exchange Management (Export of Goods and Services) (Amendment) Regulations, 2021.
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Amendment Act, 2020.
- Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2021..
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy (Amendment) Ordinance, 2021.
[Student-Oriented Book] The authors have developed this book, keeping in mind the following factors:
- Interaction of the authors with their students, with specific emphasis on difficulties faced by students in the examinations.
- Shaped by the authors’ experience of teaching the subject matter at different levels.
- Reaction and responses of students have also been incorporated at different places in the book
Contents of this book are as follows:
Part I – Corporate Laws
Section A – Company Law
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors.
- Meeting of the Board and its Powers.
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel.
- Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation.
- Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations.
- Prevention of Oppression & Mismanagement.
- Winding Up.
- Companies Incorporated Outside India.
- Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Adjudication and Special Courts.
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal.
- Corporate Secretarial Practice – Drafting of Notices, Resolutions, Minutes & Reports.
Part I – Corporate Laws
Section B – Securities Laws
- Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 and SCR Rules, 1957.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 & SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015.
Part II – Economic Laws
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest Act, 2002 (SARFESI Act, 2002).
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002.
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CA Pankaj Garg is a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary and Cost Accountant. He is an All India Topper of ICAI Examinations, Kolkata. He has also been awarded Gold Medal by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata.
He possesses a vast experience of teaching to students of CA Intermediate and Final.
He is providing his classes in Pen Drive and Google Drive through the online platform of “ALT Classes”. He is associated with Aldine Ventures (Pvt.) Ltd. (Aldine CA) since 2014 to provide live online classes. He is also associated with Prepladder (Pvt.) Ltd. to provide his classes through Mobile Application (OnePrep).
He has authored several books for CA-Intermediate and CA-Final for Taxmann Publications and is very much appreciated by the students due to tabular presentations, concise and straightforward language, flowcharts and coverage of examinations asked in RTPs, MTPs and past examinations