ABOUT THE BOOK
CA Final MCQs and Integrated Case Studies on Corporate & Economic Laws by CA Pankaj Garg
For Nov 21 & Onwards.
MCQs & Integrated Case Studies on Corporate & Economic Laws are prepared exclusively for the Final Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination requirement. It covers the entire revised, new syllabus as per ICAI.
The Present Publication is the 6th Edition & Updated till 30th April 2021 for CA-Final | New Syllabus, with the following noteworthy features
- Strictly as per the New Syllabus of ICAI
- [Knowledge Based & Application Based MCQs] as per the pattern applicable for the exams
- Includes the following types of MCQs in a Separate Section in Each Chapter (RTPs & MTPs & Past Exam Questions)
[Most Updated & Amended] This book is updated & amended as per the following :
- Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020
- Companies (Appointment and Qualifications of Directors) 5th Amendment Rules, 2020
- Schedule V of the Companies Act, 2013
- Master Directions – External Commercial Borrowings (Updated as of 12th April 2021)
- Foreign Exchange Management (Export of Goods and Services) (Amendment) Regulations, 2021
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Amendment Act, 2020
- Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2021
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy (Amendment) Ordinance, 2021
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CA Pankaj Garg
Pankaj Garg is a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary and Cost Accountant. He is an All India Topper of ICAI Examinations, Kolkata. He has also been awarded Gold Medal by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kolkata.
He possesses a vast experience of teaching to students of CA Intermediate and Final.
He is providing his classes in Pen Drive and Google Drive through the online platform of “ALT Classes”. He is associated with Aldine Ventures (Pvt.) Ltd. (Aldine CA) since 2014 to provide live online classes. He is also associated with Prepladder (Pvt.) Ltd. to provide his classes through Mobile Application (OnePrep).
He has authored several books for CA-Intermediate and CA-Final for Taxmann Publications and is very much appreciated by the students due to tabular presentations, concise and straightforward language, flowcharts and coverage of examinations asked in RTPs, MTPs and past examinations.