ABOUT THE BOOK
Handbook and Textbook (2 Books) Of Corporate & Economic Laws For November 2021
Note : Available on 22nd July 2021
(Main Book + Revision Book Combo)
Textbook description (Main Book) –
- Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting.
- Relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated at relevant places. This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject and understand it well
- The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
- Self-created examples and illustrations and advanced Practical Problems have been included in various chapters so as to explain the intricate provisions of law.
- Incorporates Birds eye view of every chapter (at the beginning of every chapter), including the sections, rules, regulations and forms covered in such chapter.
- For the very first time, all the time limits, monetary limits, keywords and important points have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- The Book contains more than 350 Theoretical Questions and 550 Practical Problems (with detailed answers).
- More than 90% of the Questions covered in ICAI Study Material, Suggested Answers, Practice Manual, Revision Test Papers (RTPs), Mock Test Papers, Questions for Practice, etc. have been covered in this Book.
- A large number of Practical Problems asked in CS Examinations have been incorporated.
- The Book incorporates a Ready Reckoner consisting of 23 Appendices containing useful and handy Tables.
- Includes a Trend showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
- The Book includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications, etc. relevant for Nov. 2021 Exams.
Hand Book description (Revision Book) –
- This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws (New Syllabus).
- The simplified languageused in this Book would make the study simple and interesting.
- Most of the Topics in this Book have been presented in the form of flowcharts and time-charts.
- Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings and simplified languagewould facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- The headings, sub-headings, time limits and important keywords have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- The Book has been abridged by eliminating the Practical Problemsasked in Past Exams.To make the Book simple and concise,various topics have been briefly given, including only points rather than detailed discussion, and some topics which are not important from examination point of view have been eliminated.
- The Book includes a Trend showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
- This Handbook has been designed only for revision purpose. For detailed study and comprehensive coverage of the subject, Practical Problems, Case Laws and Case Studies, the students may refer to Bestword s A Textbook on Corporate and Economic Laws by CA CS Munish Bhandari.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC) and CA (Final) have always been the Favorites among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years.
The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The cover ageing the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations.