Refund and Returns Policy
Any course material made available through this website
- You can order course material, books as well as other products and services we may make available from time to time, via our Website or by telephone or email.
The following provisions of this clause shall apply.
- Following receipt of an order for Books via the Website or telephone or email, we shall issue an email with confirmation of your order. This is for information only and shall not constitute our acceptance of your offer. There will be no binding contract between us until you are with an invoice for the charges payable (if applicable) or a dispatch confirmation of your order, whichever is earlier. We reserve the right to not accept your order in the case of a lack of stock, or obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods or prices appearing on the Website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods (or their availability) that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the correct price of the goods and expected delivery, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price/delivery timetable or to cancel the order altogether.
- If you are paying by credit or debit card, payment is taken immediately after the order has been placed. In the event that we do not accept your order for any reason, your payment will be refunded. If for some reason your credit card is declined or not approved, we will not ship the goods until full payment has been received.
- We will post the goods ordered by you to the person and address you provide to us at the time you place your order.
- Goods & Services once sold will not be returned.
- The link for downloading video lectures shall be shared with the student on the registered email id within 24 working hours of placing the order. Instructions for downloading the video lectures shall be clearly mentioned in the email
- Contact us at lecturearc.in for clarification on the terms and conditions of purchase and return.
- We are not able to guarantee delivery times.
- Please note that most of our parcels are shipped using a third-party delivery service. Should you require your item(s) to be tracked, or if your order is particularly urgent and you would like to arrange a fast delivery, please contact us on lecturearc.in to discuss delivery options with you.
- eBooks can only be purchased by using a credit/debit card and downloaded using the easy download and storage instructions from the Website.
- Generally, Postal charges are included in the price.
- Where content or information or services available via the website have been supplied by a third party, we do not control or endorse it in any way. All information, content, and services supplied by third parties are made available in good faith, but we do not (to the extent allowed by the law) accept responsibility for their accuracy or use.
- All concerns regarding other websites linked to by the website must be taken up with that company or website provider.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that any information and content on the website is accurate and true, we cannot make legal representation and give a legal warranty that all information or content is accurate, non-infringing of third-party rights, up to date, and complete. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate, out-of-date, or incomplete information or content.
- If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content on the website or the services, or if you suspect there is an infringement of intellectual property rights or unlawful acts, please advise us immediately by contacting us at lecturearc.in
- You should independently verify any information and content on the website or the services before relying on it.
- The material displayed on the website is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. Subject to the above qualifications, to the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity
- We have no liability for the inability of anyone to access the website or services or any information or material on it, and we do not warrant that the website or the services will operate without interruption, will always be available, or will always remain in its current format or structure.
- We are not responsible for and will have no liability for, any error or corruption, or breach of security resulting from the transmission of any information or material over any telecommunications network.
- In no event shall our liability to you exceed any amounts you have paid to us at the time you make any claim against us.
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer (if applicable).